This was the start of night two of the annual town meeting (ATM) – more residents did show up, but it was still a much smaller crowd than night one. I ballparked the attendance on night one at about 900.
- ALS – $250K per year
- Municipal Stabilization Fund to maintain town buildings – $1m. per year
- Dale Street School feasibility study for MSBA – $1m. (funded from the above monies)
- Medfield Park & Recreation Commission site planning – $150K
- Medfield Cultural Alliance matching grant for Cultural Center at former Medfield State Hospital site – $25K
- Council on Aging expansion money – $150K
Given all the votes, taxes will be up about 10%.
This posted by the Carol Mayer, Town Clerk –
SPECIAL TOWN ELECTION 6/11/2018
If not already registered, the deadline is Tuesday, May 22nd. The Town Clerk’s office will be open 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM. You can check your registration status on line at
http://www.sec.state.ma.us >ELECTIONS AND VOTING