Opportunities to get involved with the Medfield Foundation:
- Town meetings – Get involved distributing water and promoting MFi initiatives at Town Meeting
- Medfield Day Booth – help on Medfield Day to promote MFi and its initiatives – help with set up/breakdown, host game, distribute information, meet and greet. Help with Angel Run Booth and race registrations.
- MFi’s Angel Run – run a subcommittee or volunteer to help during the event itself. Man booth on Medfield Day. Help by doing behind the scenes work leading up to the event.
- Volunteer Awards – work with other committed volunteers to promote this important initiative. Get involved in the process, decision making and the event itself. Help fundraise for the event and coordinate all the small things that make this such a great event. Coordinate the day in which the volunteers are honored.
- Initiate paperwork for new funds and initiatives.
- Keep fund/initiative paperwork up to date
- Record and distribute minutes at our monthly meetings.
- Write press releases
- Enhance our PR/ Publicity/ Marketing
- Database management of email addresses and donors
- Web site maintenance – Work with our website manager to keep content current.
- Grant writing – find &/or write grants for our general fund as well as our initiatives
- Fund liaison – work closely with our initiatives to give support and guidance
- Fundraising for general fund
- Volunteer Awards committee volunteer
- Search out corporate sponsors
Medfield Foundation (www.MedfieldFoundation.org). If interested, please contact me at Osler.Peterson@OslerPeterson.com or 508-359-9190.