The Downtown Study Committee last night met with developers who are seeking to put a Starbucks at the site of the Mobil Station next to the Town House. They are still working through the details. A copy of their proposed Starbucks plan is attached.
It was reported that the new Dunkin’ Donuts at the old Friendly’s site would not include a Baskin Robbins.
Park Street Books is looking at a new site in Medfield.
Look for more outdoor dining this summer. Outdoor seating for Medfield food establishments is permitted, despite some establishments having been told otherwise in the past. The ZBA and Board of Health both reported to Kristine Trierweiler that no such prohibition existed.
Two trees to be planted in front of Larkins, where one had to be cut due to lifting the sidewalk.
- more tree planting in the downtown
- making the park by Baker’s Pond more of a garden
- examining having utilities wires placed underground in the downtown
- signage along Main Street for the Park Street businesses
- faster permitting for new businesses seeking to open