Long talk with Mike this AM to get the agenda straight for the Tuesday meeting and to catch up on things.
- selectmen will discuss their goals for next year on Tuesday.
- New ‘N Towne’s Touch a Truck event tomorrow will be at the DPW salt shed if it rains.
- Clark Tavern decision is still being written by the ZBA – Mike said that the Linnerts’ petition was approved, but that there were about 45 conditions.
- I related Gill Rodgers’ idea shared with me that the master planning for the Medfield State Hospital site should include all contiguous town owned lands, which would include Lot 3 on Ice House Road and the Hinkley land next to The Center.
- Council on Aging has responded to complaints it violated the Open Meeting Law.
- Economic Development Committee meets June 5 to look at creating an RFP for recreational uses at Lot 3 on Ice House Road. The EDC apparently decided not to consider other non-recreational uses, even if they earned the town more return.
- I met last night with Bob Herbstzuber, Russ Hallisey, and Bob Via to discuss Bob Herbstzuber’s push system to easily share community information. Bob built a platform to share information at Boston College, where he works, and has already implemented a beta site in Milford. Lots of potential – stay tuned.